Ghost Duffel Floral Camo
- High quality Full Grain Vegan Leather
- Signature "Packs" interior lining
- Exposed contrast All Black Metal zippers
- Custom Packs All Black Metal Pulls
- Standard Cut away storage inner pocket
- Vegan leather/canvas padded shoulder straps (included inside bag)
- 5 All Black metal landing docks on the bottom
- Dimensions: 21” (L) x 8” (W) x 14” (H)
We now offer FREE standard shipping on all USA orders! Standard shipping times are 3-5 business days with 1 business day for processing. We ship from California so depending on which state you reside in, transit times may vary. There are expedited shipping options available at checkout for faster shipping as well. Please note that for all order shipped, a signature is required upon receipt so someone will need to be present to sign for the box.
In order to continue to keep our manufacturing and retail costs low, Packs Inc. provides a limited warranty for one year from the date of purchase on all our products. This limited warranty covers any manufacturer defects of all items. This warranty excludes all other aesthetics such as material, zippers, trims, lining, straps any damage caused by excessive wear and tear. All shipping and handling costs in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer. If there is an issue with the item as a result of a manufacturers defect, send the bag back and we will do our best to repair it. If we are unable to repair, we will replace the item to you with a brand new one for no additional charge.
In the event that returns need to be made, all returns should be done within 30 days of purchase and a full refund will be issued provided the bags are unused. Additionally, shipping charges on all items being shipped back will be at the buyer’s expense. All items being returned should be insured safely to avoid damage or loss during shipping, and a copy of the original invoice should be included in the box upon return. All items should be returned in original packing and plastic wraps. Once we confirm that the item has been received on our end, please allow a grace period of 3 - 5 business days for processing. Please note that since our ultimate goal is raising funds for our partner organization, in the event of a return, only 90% of the retail value will be credited back; the remaining 10% will be used as a donation to buildOn. This donation will be final and no questions or negotiations will be entertained regarding the 10%.
All items for return should be sent to the Packs Inc. Service Center following the instructions below:
You must securely package and ship the item pre-paid and insured for the full purchase price through USPS, UPS, FedEx or any major carrier to the following address:
831 Sandhill Avenue
Please include the following information and documents with your items:
- Copy of original invoice (Must have date of purchase)
- Please do not include your gift box or any outside packaging when sending your item for service. It will not be returned.